As of November, 8th 2017, Everest Legal Marketing officially became a Yelp Certified Ads Partner. After having run several Yelp campaigns for clients, we looked at the data and the terms of the agreement and came to the conclusion that it was a no-brainer for Everest to deepen our relationship with the website that has been reported to be the #1 place for people to research reviews when considering hiring an attorney.
Our Yelp relationship, paired with our partnership with HG.org helps position us as an undeniable force to be reckoned with when considering hiring a marketing partner for your law firm.
How can Everest Legal Marketing leverage our Yelp relationship for your law firm?
As a Certified Ads Partner, Everest Legal Marketing now offers the following benefits when a law firm advertises with Yelp, through Everest Legal Marketing, under our Yelp Agency agreement:
- Higher degree of reporting capabilities. We can nearly see what Yelp employees see when it comes to reporting, opportunities, profile improvements and statistics. This far exceeds your dashboard level reporting.
- No annual contracts. If you run your Yelp campaign through Everest Legal Marketing, we can run ads on a month-to-month basis and adjust the budget up or down, or “pause” without penalty.
- Direct access to a Yelp Ad Agency Specialist. It’s almost like a concierge for your Yelp advertising dollars. They can help us run custom reports, identify markets with opportunity and budget your ad dollars more efficiently and competitively.
- More. There are numerous other benefits that we can discuss and tailor to your firm and marketing goals.
What are Yelp Ads?
The Yelp Ads program is broken into two parts: Cost-per-click advertising and Enhanced Profiles.
- Cost-per-click advertising is performance-based, so you pay when Yelp users click on your ad.
- The Enhanced Profile upgrades your Yelp Business Page, so you’re able to add a call-to-action button, a photo slideshow, and more to your page.
Are you an attorney who has questions about Yelp advertising?
If you are a lawyer or handle the marketing for a law firm and have questions or concerns about advertising on Yelp, it’s important that you discuss this with a legal marketing agency that has the experience of working with the sensitive nature of lawyer reviews. You can download the “Ethical Concerns in Online Attorney Marketing” SlideShare presentation our Founder, Doug Bradley, gave to the San Bernardino American Inn of Court. This presentation directly references LACBA Ethical Opinion #525 and San Francisco Bar Opinion #2014-1. Everest Legal Marketing has consulted with numerous lawyers on how to respond to reviews, and has directly handled online attorney reviews. Contact Everest Legal Marketing today and discuss your options.